Cooking with Style: Beauty and the Feast
Who: Cancer benefit for fellow stylist’s daughter
Cost: $14 for one, $20 for two includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 109
Send checks to: Linda Hogan, 1043 Newport Rd., West Frankfort, IL 62896 or call 618-218-2428.
Green Fresh Salad
- 1 lg. head lettuce
- 1 lb. spinach
- 1 - 10 oz. pkg. frozen peas
- 1 bunch Green onions
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 lb. Bacon fried crispy
- 2 c. Miracle Whip
- 1 - 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- The day before serving tear the lettuce.
- Wash, dry, stem and tear the spinach.
- Add peas and chopped green onions.
- Finely chop eggs and crumble bacon.
- Toss all together in large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and spread over top of salad all the way to edges. Do not stir.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving toss all together.