One and done
Life is busy and putting dinner on the table every night can be a challenge. Resist the urge to drive-thru and try the quick and easy sheet pan craze. Only one dirty pan for a meal? Sign me up!
Everything gets placed on a sheet pan, put in the oven and voila, dinner is ready often in 30 minutes or less. With just a bit of planning, you can have a nutritious dinner on the table, spend less time cleaning up and enjoy more time with your family. ~ Valerie
Easy Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 pork chops
- 1-1/2 pounds baby potatoes
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed and cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 –1 ounce package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine ranch dressing mix, oregano, paprika and pepper.
- Place porkchops on baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Put potatoes and asparagus into large bowl and drizzle with remaining olive oil, stirring to coat well.
- Liberally sprinkle some seasoning mix over porkchops until coated. Add remaining seasoning mix to vegetables and stir to coat.
- Put vegetables on baking sheet spreading into 1 layer. You want to give them a bit of room to allow them to crisp up a bit. Add additional salt if desired.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for about 30 minutes until pork reaches at least 145 F and vegetables are fork tender.
- Serve immediately.