Hot summer days call for a dip in the pool and inviting family and friends for a cookout. Instead of heating up the oven to bake a dessert, consider something cooler –frozen desserts. In the heat of summer, these chilly delights are favorites that hit the spot.
Frozen Cherry Fluff Salad
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 16 ounces cherry pie filling
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Grated coconut
- Pecans optional
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into 9x9-inch pan and freeze up to 4 hours before serving.