Don’t be blue!
It’s blueberry season. To celebrate these juicy wonders, we wanted to give you a few “throwback” Finest Cooking recipes to get those creative cooking juices flowing.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup blueberries whole
- 2 cups blueberries coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Mix together all ingredients. Can eat immediately or chill and eat later. Serve with flat bread or tortilla chips. It’s really good on grilled fish.
Nutrition information: 29 calories; 0.3g fat; 76mg sodium; 7g carbohydrates; 0.5g protein