Submitted by: Brittany Cowan, Menard Electric Cooperative
Servings 3 dozen
- 2 3.5-ounce boxes of butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter and brown sugar. Mix in dry pudding. Stir in eggs. Mix all dry ingredients together and add to wet ingredients.
- Roll dough into balls (about 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of dough) and roll them in sugar. Place on a cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition information: 109 calories; 5.5g fat; 92mg salt; 13.6g carbohydrates; 1.5g protein.