Submitted by: Linda Prox, McDonough Power Cooperative
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Rinse carrots and pat dry.
- Melt butter in skillet, add carrots and stir to coat with butter.
- Add brown sugar and honey and toss to coat until sugar melts.
- Cook until carrots are tender and glazed, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and stir in fresh thyme.
Nutrition information: 60 calories; 2g fat; 73mg salt, 10.7g carbohydrates; 0.5g protein.