Submitted by: Guylia Loftus, Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup butter
- 14 cups cubed breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Butter for greasing crockpot
- Grease crockpot with butter and set aside.
- In large saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion and celery until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to crockpot and cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 4-8 hours.
Nutrition information: 661 calories; 23.1g fat; 1280mg sodium; 93.4g carbohydrates; 19.1g protein.