Green Beans, Sausage and Potatoes
Submitted by Michelle Sights, Spoon River Electric Cooperative
- 1 pound green beans trimmed and snapped
- 3/4 pound small red potatoes cubed
- 1 onion diced
- 1 pound smoked sausage or kielbasa diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Mix the first four ingredients and put them into a slow cooker. Sprinkle with pepper. Add butter and water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
Nutrition information: 389 calories; 23.2g fat; 1,394mg salt; 28.9g carbohydrates; 18.9g protein.