Submitted by Donald G. Brand, Egyptian Electric Cooperative Association
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend dry ingredients (first five) in one bowl.
- Blend liquid ingredients (last five) in a second bowl.
- Combine the liquid mixture with the dry. Thin with milk, if needed.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin tins. Bake 18-20 minutes until done.
- Cool and top with sugar-free frosting or melted sugar-free chocolate.
Nutrition information: 351 calories; 15.8g fat; 143mg salt; 43.6g carbohydrates; 3.6g protein.