Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Peach Salsa
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Teriyaki sauce can used bottled or make your own
- 4 fresh peaches peeled and diced
- 1/4 red onion minced
- 1 T. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 t. sugar
- 1/2 Jalapeno finely chopped
- Marinate chicken in teriyaki sauce at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Mix together peaches, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar and lime juice. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- While salsa is chilling, grill chicken until done.
- Top with peach salsa and serve.