L/CAEC Family and Friends Recipe Favorites
Who: Lawrence-Crawford Association for Exceptional Citizens
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: L/CAEC, c/o Janice Zwilling,
2222 Lexington Ave., Lawrenceville, IL 62439 or call 618-943-4401.
- 2 lbs. fully-cooked boneless ham cut into large chunks
- 1 c. sweet pickle relish
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 T. Celery seeds
- 1-1/2 t. yellow mustard
- 1 t. refrigerated horseradish
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 t. seasoned pepper
- 3-5 hard cooked eggs peeled and chopped
- Toasted French bread slices
- Fresh parsley leaves or small sweet pickle halves as garnish optional
- Process ham in batches in food processor until coarsely ground, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Place ground ham in a bowl; stir in pickle relish and next 6 ingredients. Fold in chopped eggs.
- Serve on toasted bread slices, if desired.