Reading is So Delicious!
Who: Friends of Eureka Public Library District
Cost: $14.50 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, three ring binder
Pages of recipes: 225
Send checks to: Friends of Eureka Public Library,
c/o Pamela Terry, 202 S. Main St., Eureka, IL 61530
or call 309-467-2922
Horseradish Potato Salad
- 4 lg. baking potatoes
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 T. prepared horseradish
- 1 T. fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 4 hard cooked eggs chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- Peel potatoes. Cut into 1 inch cubes. Cook in boiling salted water to cover, 12 minutes or until tender. Do not overcook. Drain and cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add cubed potatoes, egg, bacon and green onions. Toss gently. Cover and chill. Serves 6.