Favorites from Our Table
Who: St. Augustine Altar & Rosary Society
Cost: $18 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 189
Send checks to: St. Augustine Altar Society,
Attn: Barb Lathom, 100 Mahoney Rd., Ashland, IL 62612
or call 217-473-4760.
Lemon Crunch Mix
- 9 c. rice Chex
- 1-1/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 tsp. lemon peel zest
- 2-3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- Place Chex cereal in large bowl.
- In microwave, melt white chocolate chips and butter until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add lemon juice and zest; quickly stir to combine.
- Pour over cereal and coat well.
- Toss powdered sugar into large brown paper bag or large bowl. Mix or shake in bag until coated.
- Spread on baking sheets to dry, about 1 hour.