Favorites from Our Table
Who: St. Augustine Altar & Rosary Society
Cost: $18 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 189
Send checks to: St. Augustine Altar Society,
Attn: Barb Lathom, 100 Mahoney Rd., Ashland, IL 62612
or call 217-473-4760.
Oh So Good Pizza Dip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c. Parmesan shredded
- 2 c. pizza sauce
- 1 T. oil
- 4 oz. Pepperoni sliced
- 4 T. chopped green pepper optional
- 4 T. black olives sliced
- 1/2 c. onion chopped
- Fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2-1 lb. Ground beef cooked and drained
- Tostitos or pita chips
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese and place in a 9x13" ovenproof dish; top with pizza sauce.
- Add 1 T. oil to skillet and saute pepperoni, onions, green pepper and mushrooms for 5 minutes; add to dish.
- Add olives and ground beef and top with 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese and 1 c. mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-35 minutes until golden around edges.
- Serve with Tostitos or pita chips.