Favorites from Our Table
Who: St. Augustine Altar & Rosary Society
Cost: $18 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 189
Send checks to: St. Augustine Altar Society,
Attn: Barb Lathom, 100 Mahoney Rd., Ashland, IL 62612
or call 217-473-4760.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 med. golden potatoes unpeeled and cooked
- 1 lb. Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 c. sour cream
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 c. Cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Green onions chopped
- 1/4-1/2 c. half & half
- Bake potatoes until cooked. Let cool until warm.
- Fry or bake bacon, crisp and crumble.
- Mix sour cream, cheeses, onion, salt, pepper and half and half together.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Layer half of potatoes in a 9x13" casserole dish, then half of cheese mixture, the rest of the potatoes and the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.