Mark's Famous Pasta Salad
Submitted by: Mrs. David Wickey, Egyptian Electric Cooperative Association
- 2 bags tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 pound American or colby cheese
- 1 pound provolone or pepperjack cheese
- 1 pound marble cheese
- 1 red onion
- 3 bell peppers - red yellow and green
- 1-2 pounds kielbasa or smoked sausage
- 1 pound hard salami
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- Zesty Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool. Cut cheese, onion, peppers, smoked sausage and hard salami into small bite-sized pieces. Marinate chicken breasts in Italian dressing for about 24 hours. Grill and cut into chunks. Toss all ingredients together and stir in Italian dressing to taste.
It has the best flavor when served at room temperature.