Mason Jar Spicy Noodles
Adapted from NutritionByKylie
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon chicken base
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 ounces rice or bean thread noodles
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Place 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste and 1 teaspoon of Sriracha in the bottom of four mason jars. Divide the cooked and shredded chicken breast among jars. Add a 1/2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables to each. Add in 2 ounces of dry noodles and top with thinly sliced green onions and cilantro. Cover with lids and refrigerate until using.
- When it’s time for lunch, set the jar out so it comes to room temperature. Fill with very hot water, cover and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Give the jar a good shake to mix the ingredients. Either pour in a bowl or eat straight from the jar.
- Note: Cooked chicken can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Nutrition information: 638 calories; 6.5g fat; 1,722mg salt; 11.5g carbohydrates; 30.1g protein.