One and done
Life is busy and putting dinner on the table every night can be a challenge. Resist the urge to drive-thru and try the quick and easy sheet pan craze. Only one dirty pan for a meal? Sign me up!
Everything gets placed on a sheet pan, put in the oven and voila, dinner is ready often in 30 minutes or less. With just a bit of planning, you can have a nutritious dinner on the table, spend less time cleaning up and enjoy more time with your family. ~ Valerie
One Pan Greek Chicken
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives optional
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tzatziki dip (purchased)
- Naan (Middle Eastern bread)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Put baking sheet in oven to heat.
- In large bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk together.
- Add chicken, tomatoes and onions. Toss to coat.
- Pour onto the hot baking sheet and cook 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with olives and roasted red peppers.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until chicken is done.
- Warm naan in oven and serve with tzatziki dip. Sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.