Legion Family Cookbook
Who: Windsor Legion/Auxiliary Unit #725
Cost: $13 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 143
Send checks to: Garrett-Baldridge Unit #725, 1300 Maine,
Windsor, IL 61957
Oven Roasted Potatoes & Onions with Herbs
- 3 lb. unpeeled red potatoes cut into 1-1/2” cubes
- 1 lg. sweet onion coarsely chopped
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 t. Salt
- 3/4 t. pepper
- 1/3 c. packed chopped mixed fresh herbs such as basil chives, parsley, oregano, rosemary, sage, tarragon and thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange potatoes and onions in large shallow roasting pan lined with foil.
- Combine oil, butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over potatoes and onions and toss well to combine.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Stir and bake 10 minutes more.
- Add herbs; toss well.
- Continue baking 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browned.