Peanut Butter Pie
Submitted by Mildred Ringhausen, Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 1 9-in. graham cracker crust
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. butter melted
- 1 c. Whipped cream
- 1 T. vanilla
- Melted chocolate or chocolate ice cream topping
- In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and butter.
- Fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
- Pour into crust and chill overnight.
- Using a fork, drizzle chocolate over top.
- Chill again for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per serving: 630 calories; 41.2g fat; 435mg sodium; 58.3g carbohydrates; 12g protein.