Fruit of the Spirit
Who: Wesley United Methodist Church Women
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 120
Send checks to: Ina Bradford, 806 Smith Dr., Normal, IL 61761
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- 1-5.1 oz. pkg. cook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-30 oz. can pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-12 oz. carton whipped topping
- 1-14 oz. box gingerbread mix
- Bake gingerbread mix according to package directions; cool completely.
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar and cinnamon into the pudding.
- Crumble half of gingerbread into the bottom of a large pretty bowl.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over gingerbread, then add a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat with the remaining gingerbread, pudding and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight. Makes 10 to 12 servings.