The Venetian Club – Sharing Family Traditions
Who: Venetian Club
Cost: $18 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 217
Send checks to: Venetian Club, c/o Janet DeCori, 2180 Elmwood Rd.,
Rockford, IL 61103 or call 815-877-2290.
- 1 sm. butternut squash cubed
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 3 Yukon Gold baking potatoes cubed
- 1 red onion quartered
- 1/2 T. fresh thyme chopped
- 2 T. fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar or substitute lemon juice
- To taste Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine squash, red peppers, sweet potato and Yukon Gold potatoes.
- Separate the red onion quarters into pieces and add to mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss with vegetables until coated.
- Spread evenly in a large roasting pan sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Roast for approximately 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until vegetables are cooked through and browned.