Submitted by Ruth Short, Shelby Electric Cooperative
This is a great dip to make when the garden is going strong. We love it and have passed it along to many.
Sally's Garden Dip
- 1 15 oz. can Black beans wash and drain
- 1 15 oz. can Shoepeg corn drained
- 1 lg. green pepper chopped
- 1 sm. red onion chopped
- 2-3 sm. tomatoes diced
- Jalapeno peppers diced, to taste
- Red pepper diced, to taste
- 1/3 c. Italian dressing
- 2/3 c. Ranch dressing
- Mix all vegetables together. Mix dressing ingredients and pour over vegetables. Serve with tortilla chips.