Saybrook Christian Church 2010 –
Celebrating 150 Years
Who: Saybrook Christian Church
Cost: $12, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 123
Send checks to: Linda Beatty, 40187 E. 1150 N. Rd., Saybrook, IL 61770
or call 309-475-8241.
Sausage Rice Casserole
- 1 C. wild rice
- 1/2 lb. ground pork sausage
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1/2 C. celery chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) can mushrooms
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Cook rice according to package directions, rinse and drain.
- Brown sausage; add onion, celery and green pepper. Cook until tender.
- Add rice, mushrooms and soups, and then stir.
- Pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish; cover and bake at 325 degrees for one hour.