Around the holidays, my family loves to try out new appetizers. We have even been known to make a meal out of them on New Year’s Day. Regardless of when you eat them, it’s nice to have a few quick, go-to ideas when company is coming, or you just want to serve a snack to whet the appetites before your Christmas dinner. I think you’ll enjoy them all and many can be made ahead of the big day, leaving you more time with family and friends.
Savory Garlic Pretzels
- 1 – 12 oz. bottle Orville Redenbacher’s butter flavored popping oil
- 1 – 1-1/2 oz. pkt Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. dill weed
- 2 lbs. pretzels
- Mix 10 oz. of oil with seasonings.
- Pour over pretzels and stir until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread out on a sheet pan.
- Let dry overnight.
- Stir again.
- Dry completely before serving.