Around the holidays, my family loves to try out new appetizers. We have even been known to make a meal out of them on New Year’s Day. Regardless of when you eat them, it’s nice to have a few quick, go-to ideas when company is coming, or you just want to serve a snack to whet the appetites before your Christmas dinner. I think you’ll enjoy them all and many can be made ahead of the big day, leaving you more time with family and friends.
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach cooked and well drained
- 2 c. Pepperidge Farm stuffing fine
- 1/2 c. margarine melted
- 1 t. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. thyme
- 1 sm. onion chopped
- 6 eggs beaten
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into walnut-sized balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes 85 balls.
- To make ahead, only bake for 10 minutes, cool and freeze.
- When ready to use, pull out what you need and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.