A Taste of Tradition
Who: OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Auxiliary
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 245
Send checks to: Kris Burke,
2005 Fallen Oak Rd., Bloomington, IL 61704
or call 309-824-2005.
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 3-1/2 c. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 32 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp. oregano
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add eggs, 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and salt. Mix well and put onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, remaining mozzarella cheese, oregano and your favorite toppings (hamburger, onions, green peppers, etc.)
- Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts.