Submitted by Kenna Rathai, Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative
- 2 T. marmalade
- 1-1/2 lemons juiced
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 bag arugula
- 2 navel oranges peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. chopped hazelnuts, toasted (I substituted walnuts)
- Whisk together the marmalade and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss greens with oranges and onions in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with hazelnuts.
- When ready to serve, toss with dressing (may not need all of dressing).