Rachel’s Gluten-Free Cookbook
Who: Rachel Moore
Cost: $15, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral-bound
Pages of recipes: 142
Send checks to: Rachel Moore, 17845 Highway 14, Benton, IL 62812
or call 618-663-7733
Almond Bean Stir-Fry
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. fresh minced garlic
- 1 T. dry minced onion
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 1-1/2 T. gluten free soy sauce
- 1 T. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 C. sliced or slivered almonds
- In a large skillet, place olive oil and heat on medium until hot.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant.
- Add green beans and soy sauce and cover with a lid for about 3 minutes or until beans are thawed.
- Remove lid and add sesame seeds, black pepper and almonds.
- Cook for about 5 more minutes or until beans are hot.