Who: White County Home and Community Education, Norris City, IL
Cost: $10.75 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 188
Send checks to: Ruth Norris,
163 Co. Rd. 700N, Norris City, IL 62869
or call 618-378-3891
Apple Pumpkin Muffins
- 2-1/2 C. flour
- 2 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. pumpkin
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 2 C. apples finely chopped
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Fold in apples.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.