This recipe can be found in the following cookbook:
Who: St. John Vianney Women’s Society in Sherman
Cost: $15, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 180
Send checks to: Janet Kalb, 121 Crown Point, Sherman, IL 62684 or call 217-741-7129
Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 8-10 medium flour tortilla shells
- 4 chicken breasts or a rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 (15-oz.) can chicken broth
- 2 (14-oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. Mexican blend shredded cheese divided
- 1 sm. can black olives, opt. sliced
- green onion, opt chopped
- sour cream, opt.
- Place chicken, cheese, onions and olives on tortilla shells. Roll up each shell and place in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Heat soup and broth together in a saucepan. Stir until well blended. Pour over tortilla shells. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. About half way through baking time, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and allow to melt. Serve as is, or with a dollop of sour cream.