100th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Iroquois Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 92
Send checks to: Iroquois Memorial Hospital Auxiliary,
c/o Donna Suver, 1353 N 1450 East Road, Onarga, IL 60955
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. Peanut butter
- 1/2 c. White sugar
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1-2 small pkgs. miniature marshmallows
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. salted peanuts
- Cream butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix in egg, vanilla and flour to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough in half and press each half into a 12” greased round pizza pan.
- Bake 7-10 minutes at 350 degrees or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Completely cover with marshmallows, scatter with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Return to oven for an additional 3-5 minutes until marshmallows puff.
- Cut when cool.