Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 small boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 ounces sugar-free whipped topping
- 1 sugar-free crust
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread coconut on a sheet pan and bake 8 minutes. Stir every 2-3 minutes to toast evenly. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and sour cream. Whisk in coconut milk, dry pudding mix and coconut extract until no dry mix remains. Lightly fold in whipped topping and 2/3 of toasted coconut until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust, top with remaining toasted coconut and refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition information (excluding crust): 461 calories; 38.3g fat; 137mg salt; 25.5g carbohydrates; 4.4g protein.