Submitted by Janice Aldridge, Southeastern Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (4 ounce serving) Jell-O Brand Gelatin any flavor
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1 Honey Maid Graham Cracker pie crust
- In large bowl, add boiling water to dry gelatin and stir at least 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until mixture is thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.