Cow Chip Cookies
Submitted by Andrea Lowery, SouthEastern Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. light brown sugar packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 T. honey or white corn syrup
- 1-1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 4-1/2 c. quick oats
- 2 t. baking soda
- 3/4 c. mini M&Ms
- 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and brown sugar until well mixed.
- Add eggs, honey and peanut butter and combine.
- Sprinkle baking soda over oats and add to mixture until combined.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes or spread in jelly roll pan and bake for 12 minutes. Cool.
Nutrition information per serving: 95 calories, 4.9g fat; 66mg sodium; 12g carbohydrates; 2g protein.