Celebrating 40 Years
Who: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
Cost: $17.50 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 307
Send checks to: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Attn: Vicky Hastings, P.O. Box 740, St. Joseph, IL 61873-0740 or call 217-688-2011 or 217-841-2191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creamy Peach Salad
- 1 pkg. 4-serv.size sugar-free peach gelatin
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1/3 c. cold water
- 1/2 c. low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 1-1/2 c. fat-free or low-fat frozen whipped topping thawed
- 16 oz. can lite sliced peaches well drained and finely diced
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans optional
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a medium bowl. Add cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
- In a bowl, blend yogurt and almond extract into whipped topping; then blend into thickened gelatin. Add peaches and nuts.
- Pour into a mold or glass dish. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.