Over the past several months, readers have submitted recipes that didn’t really fall into any upcoming category of recipes. We decided to make use of these recipes and hope you enjoy trying them.
Crock Pot Brisket
- 3-4 pounds trimmed beef brisket
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Line crockpot with cooking bag.
- Pour in liquid smoke.
- Mix dry ingredients and rub on meat. Put meat into bag.
- Cook overnight on low for 10 hours.
- Let stand, slice, heat and eat. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.