Who: Emmanuel United Methodist Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 274
Send checks to: Emmanuel United Methodist Church,
c/o Nancy Crumrin, 12495 E. 550th Rd., Martinsville, IL 62442
or call 217-232-2362
Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 2-12 oz. tubes cinnamon rolls cut into quarters and separated
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- Spray a crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of cinnamon roll pieces to cover bottom of crockpot.
- Reserve icing packets.
- Beat eggs, cream, maple syrup, vanilla and spices until blended well.
- Pour evenly over the rolls in the crockpot.
- Place remaining roll pieces on top and spoon on one packet of icing evenly over rolls.
- Cover and cook on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until sides are golden and rolls are set.
- Drizzle remaining icing over top and serve warm.