100th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Iroquois Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 92
Send checks to: Iroquois Memorial Hospital Auxiliary,
c/o Donna Suver, 1353 N 1450 East Road, Onarga, IL 60955
Olive Garden Salad
- 1 bag Dole American Blended salad mix
- 4-5 slices red onion
- 4-6 black olives
- 2-4 pickled pepperoncini
- 1/2 c. croutons
- 1 small sliced tomato
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. White vinegar
- 1 t. vegetable oil
- 2 T. corn syrup
- 2 T. grated Romano cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 t. parsley flakes
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- sugar optional
- Chill a glass salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- For dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed (add a little sugar if too tart).
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the salad mix in chilled bowl.
- On top, layer red onion, black olives, pepperoncini, tomatoes and croutons.
- Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.