Who: Emmanuel United Methodist Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 274
Send checks to: Emmanuel United Methodist Church,
c/o Nancy Crumrin, 12495 E. 550th Rd., Martinsville, IL 62442
or call 217-232-2362
Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farms Chessman cookies
- 6-8 bananas sliced
- 2 c. milk
- 1-5 oz. box instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Cream cheese softened
- 1-14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8 oz. Cool Whip
- Line the bottom of a 9x13” pan with 1 bag of cookies.
- Layer bananas on top.
- In an bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture.
- Add pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cookies and bananas, cover with remaining bag of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.