Grab a java
Coffee, java, joe. Whatever you prefer to call it, it is certainly a popular beverage. However, coffee isn’t just for drinking as this month’s recipes show. Although we do include two liquid versions, our readers submitted a variety of recipes that not only contain coffee but would go well with it. Not surprisingly, many of them contain chocolate and coffee – a wonderful marriage of two flavors.
Easy Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cold Brew Latte
- 4 ounces unsweetened dairy-free milk (I use coconut milk)
- 4 ounces cold brew coffee concentrate
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-2 dashes Pumpkin Pie spice
- Dairy-free whipped cream (I use coconut spray whip)
- 4-6 Ice cubes
- Combine pumpkin, syrup and spice in drinking glass. Add dairy-free milk to glass and stir. Add cold brew coffee. Top with dairy-free whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.