Submitted by Jennifer Balding, Norris Electric Cooperative
Easy Peach Cake
- 1-15 oz. box vanilla cake mix
- 1-15 oz. can sliced peaches in light syrup or fruit juice
- 1 sm. box vanilla instant pudding
- 1-8 oz. container whipped topping
- Prepare cake mix according to directions for 9x13” pan. Cool.
- Drain peaches but reserve all the liquid.
- Dice peaches or pulse in food processor until finely chopped. Mix together whipped topping, reserved peach liquid and instant pudding using whisk until smooth. Add chopped peaches. Once cake is cool, frost with peach mixture. Store in refrigerator.
Editor’s note: this recipe could easily be diabetic-friendly by substituting with sugar free ingredients.