Singing in the Kitchen
Who: Champaign-Urbana Sweet Adelines
Cost: $13 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 99
Send checks to: CU Sweet Adelines,
3920 Daffodil Lane, Champaign, IL 61822
or call Judy at 815-269-2454.
Edamame, Tomato and Feta Salad
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. red wine vinegar or to taste
- 1 T. dry white wine or water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. shelled edamame cooked
- 10 medium plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh basil cut into ribbons
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, water, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine edamame, tomatoes, basil and onion; toss with dressing and sprinkle with cheese.