Good Country Cooking from a Great Country School
Who: Deer Park School Educational Foundation
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 270
Send checks to: Deer Park Educational Foundation
2255 E. 12th Road, Ottawa, IL 61350 or call
Debbie Znaniecki at 630-553-2444.
Hidden Valley Carrot Oven Fries
- 1 lb. carrots peeled and cut into sticks 4” by 1/4” thick
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 pkt. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 t. corn starch
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the carrots together with olive oil, corn starch and seasoning mix.
- Using a baking sheet, spray generously with cooking spray and arrange carrots in single layer on rack.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy.