Who: Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center
Cost: $12.50 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 169 Send checks to: Family Matters, c/o Nancy Mader,
1901 S. 4th St., Suite 209, Effingham, IL 62401 or call 866-436-7842.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T. Mrs. Dash original herb blend
- 3/4 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and place in sauce pot with broth. Cover and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash cauliflower with a potato masher or stick blender.
- Place back on heat and allow liquid to cook off while adding cheeses, garlic and herb blend.
- When thickened, remove from heat and serve.