Cool and refreshing
There is nothing quite like taking a long, cool sip of iced tea or lemonade to help take the heat out of a hot summer day. Whether you are by the pool relaxing or have just finished yard work, we think you’ll enjoy this month’s variety of cold summer drinks.
Mocha Malted Coffee Cooler
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- Whipped cream optional
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, add ice cubes through the hole in the lid, one at a time, blending until crushed.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.