Cool and refreshing
There is nothing quite like taking a long, cool sip of iced tea or lemonade to help take the heat out of a hot summer day. Whether you are by the pool relaxing or have just finished yard work, we think you’ll enjoy this month’s variety of cold summer drinks.
Raspberry Sweet Tea
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 family sized Lipton tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons DaVinci’s raspberry syrup
- cold water
- Brew tea in boiling water.
- Fill gallon pitcher about 1/4 full of ice.
- Add sugar.
- Pour brewed tea over sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water, ice and raspberry syrup to fill pitcher and stir well.
- Serve over ice.