Cool and refreshing
There is nothing quite like taking a long, cool sip of iced tea or lemonade to help take the heat out of a hot summer day. Whether you are by the pool relaxing or have just finished yard work, we think you’ll enjoy this month’s variety of cold summer drinks.
Raspberry Sweet Tea
Submitted by Tanya Kurtz, Coles-Moultrie Electric Cooperative
Servings 10 12-ounce servings
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 family sized Lipton tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons DaVinci’s raspberry syrup
- cold water
- Brew tea in boiling water.
- Fill gallon pitcher about 1/4 full of ice.
- Add sugar.
- Pour brewed tea over sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water, ice and raspberry syrup to fill pitcher and stir well.
- Serve over ice.
Nutrition information: 87 calories; 0g fat; 4mg sodium; 22.8g carbohydrates; 0g protein.