No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Submitted by: Mary Jo Olson, Rock Energy Cooperative
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In 3-quart pan, heat sugar and corn syrup until it reaches a boil, then stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Add Rice Krispies and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoon on wax paper. Can decorate with a chocolate candy.
- Let cool.
Nutrition information: 199 calories; 10.8g fat; 112mg sodium; 23.6g carbohydrates; 5.5g protein.