Our Favorite Recipes
Who: Co-op Family of Jo-Carroll Energy
Cost: $10, call 800 number below for shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 182
Send checks to: Jo-Carroll Energy, Inc.,
793 US Route 20 West,
P.O. Box 390, Elizabeth, IL 61028
or call 800-858-5522, Ext. 1208.
Oven Roasted Vegetables
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus snapped into pieces
- 1 sm. bag snow peas
- 2 med. yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sm. bag baby carrots
- 1 pt. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 sm. bag baby red potatoes
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh rosemary chopped
- 2-1/2 T. fresh basil chopped
- Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1-1/2 T. Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut squash and potatoes into chunks.
- Mix all vegetables in large bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil and add all of the seasonings, adding Mrs. Dash to taste.
- Fold all of the vegetables and seasonings until well-coated.
- Place vegetables in deep baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables reach your preferred tenderness.