St. Paul Lutheran Church Cookbook
Who: St. Paul Lutheran Church
Cost: $18.80 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 205
Send checks to: St. Paul Lutheran Church,
Attn: Nina Hubert, 116 N. Thomas St., Gilman, IL 60938
or call 815-265-4837.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Minis
- 1-1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 T. s ugar
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 24 bite-size peanut butter cups
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. Cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 t. vanilla or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of 2 standard muffin pans.
- To make the crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put 1 peanut butter cup into center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a hand-held mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour and vanilla, beating well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts.
- Bake until just set, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.